Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kickin' it up a notch!

I have been trying to come up with a way for my ETSY site to start selling more.... I think I have a plan, but you will have to check back in a day or so, I am still working on the details.

Today is a cloudy day but it is still pretty warm out, today would be a good day to have a baby....Nadine. I was just putting them out in the pasture and decide to get some new pictures, so here is Nadine. Happy as a clam and holding on to that baby.

Her belly doesn't even look that big any more, from this angle, that baby is low and should be popping out soon. Look at the pictures below and she does look bigger. I also got some pictures of Gonzo and Remus doing their job. A lady was walking up the road with her german shepard and they really don't like that. Gonzo was over in the other pasture and heard Remus barking, he is still stiff, I had to give him his doggy asprin this morning. If he thinks there is a threat around he doesn't give any signs that he isn't 110%.


Of course, not to be left out, Brutus our little rescue llasa has to get in on the barking. He heads down the driveway so I call him back and all the girls run to the fence to see what he is, and is he a threat?





























I totally forgot to take a picture of my red and white yarn - dangit! I will get that posted next time. Be sure and check back for the "My Birthday Yarn Give Away" and tell your friends about it too.

No comments: