Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cadence


Dreamcatcher Cadence
Four down and two left to go - so far we have 3 boys and 1 girl. Hopefully the last two will be girls so we can break even, and it looks like brown is my color again this year. Yesterday, August 17, Annabelle went into labor about 9:30 am and Dreamcatcher Cadence was born around 11am. Both of his front feet were kinda stuck, so I had to go in and pull them out, while my teenage son held on to Annabelle. He couldn't leave the barn fast enough when I was done with him. Even though he didn't like it, he did a great job, besides I think it builds character. As for Cadence, his name fits him, while he was getting his bearing yesterday, he was very vocal.
Jonah and Molly

Tomorrow we will be taking the stitches out of Jenis, from her c-section. Both she and Jonah are doing great. I thought I would need to be careful and watch Molly and Andy when I put Jonah in there since he was much smaller, boy was I wrong. I thought about separating them because Jonah is a terror!! He picks on Andy, and Molly is constantly spitting at him.

No comments: